HOME GOODS N' MORE
US$89.00THE 5-IN-1 ADAPTER ALLOWS YOU TO CONNECT YOUR IPAD TO:
- TV for Video Playback (such as Youtube, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Slideshow and videos. Does not support display mirroring of the iPad)
- SD card for Data transfer
- Micro SD (T-Flash) card for Data transfer
- a computer for Data Sync
- a Keyboard for data input / DC for picture and video input
- Incredibly easy to download photos from your digital camera (with a DCIM Folder) to your iPad
- Supports moving jpeg (.jpg) / Raw files from iPhone 4 to iPad
- Supports SD / SDHC / Micro SD (TF) Cards
- Supports connecting via the USB port (see notes below)
- The USB port can be connected to a keyboard for data input to your iPad
This accessory if compatible with (see firmware below):
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPad 2
- iPad 3 (The New iPad)
- iPad only reads data (graphics files) from devices / Memory cards with a folder "DCIM".
- Please keep no space between the iPad and the dongle
- Don't have more than 1 device connect to the dongle at the same time. Learn More
* Works with liquid soap or hand sanitizer
* Infrared Control, No-Touch
* 100% handsfree operation
* Uses 4 AAA-sized batteries (Not included)
* Battery Life: Up to 10,000+ dispensing cycles
* Easy soap loading and no mess access
* Simple to clean
US$39.00The fun and functional accessory to protect your dog's eyes from sun, wind and debris. Unbreakable polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection.
Doggles do more than just look great, they protect your dog's eyes from the sun, wind, dust and debris. Great for use when outdoors, boating, camping, skiing, and more. May also be used as post-surgical eye protection or to protect eyes after injury (please consult with your veterinarian first).
Designed for comfort with flexible, foam-cushioned frames.
Fully adjustable head and chin straps.
Unbreakable, polycarbonate lenses offer 100% UV protection.
Lenses are shatter-proof and anti-fog.
Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large
To determine the back strap and frame length, measure your dog's entire head circumference, across the eyes and around under the ears. To determine the chin strap length, start just under one ear, under the chin, and back up to under the other ear (like a helmet strap).
X-Small 1-10 lbs. 5-13" 3-7" 1"H x 1-1/4"W Chihuahua, Pom
Small 9-25 lbs. 12-20" 4-8" 1-1/2"H x 2"W Beagle, Westie
Medium 20-60 lbs. 15-25" 5-11" 1-1/2"H x 2-1/4"W Dalmatian, Border Collie
Large 50-90 lbs. 18-30" 6-15" 1-1/2"H x 2-1/2"W German Shepherd, Lab. Retriever